Blue Gold Rose Organic Liquid Concentrate


It saved my new rose bush!

I really didn't expect anything from this product except some hype, however, I figured since one of my new rose bushes was all but one that I had nothing to loose. I have been using the Blue Gold Rose concentrate twice a week as suggested and put it in my hose end sprayer since I wanted to treat the almost dead rose from top to bottom. After 3 weeks, I have to say that I am super impressed with the results! My all but dead rose is blooming and even putting on new growth! It takes so very little time and concentrate to treat your roses that I was surprised that so little could do so much. The Japanese beetles were awful this year and after using the Blue Gold Rose the first time, I noticed when I went to do my second treatment, there were no bugs of any kind on or around my rose. The mixture looks like dark green water and smells horrible, don't take a big whiff like me, you'll be sorry, lol. Despite the smell, this has made a huge difference in my roses and I couldn't be happier. I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Gold-Concentrate-Nutrient-Fertilizer/dp/B01GU8OLE6?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0