BSTPOWER Heavy Duty Expandable Garden Hose


Great quality and much easier to use over standard garden hoses!

I really like this type of garden hose but many of them are lacking in quality. This is not the case with this garden hose from BSTPOWER! Straight out of the box I could tell a difference, the covering while flexible felt much stronger and better quality than previous hoses I have used. I really appreciated the brass fittings as they hold up so much better than plastic or other materials. The end of the hose *where you would connect a sprayer, etc* has a shut-off valve which is a great feature. If you've never had a hose with that feature then you don't know what you are missing. I hadn't had one and find myself using it more than I ever thought I would. The hose expands when filling but once the water is cut off and allowed to drain, the hose goes back into its compact size saving space. The hose weighs much less than the traditional rubber hose making much easier for me when watering flowers and trees around the yard, I finish in half the time I did before. I have abused this hose by not draining the water completely, leaving it out in the sun, none of which are recommended but I like to see if things can hold up to my abuse, lol. I have to say the hose has not waivered! No leaks, the fabric still looks new and it works as good as the first day I hooked it up! Overall, I am impressed with the quality of this hose and look for it to last a good long while! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Expandable-Garden-Upgraded-Fittings/dp/B01FJTI7VK/ref=cm_rdp_product