HydraCap Deep Hydrating Conditioning Cap


Where have these been all my life!

I have naturally curly hair that has to be conditioned every time I wash it. I have always longed for an easy way to deep condition my hair and now with they Hydracap from Treasured Locks, I can! I don't know why someone didn't invent these 30 yrs ago but now that I have found them, I will continue to buy them. Deep conditioning my hair is now so super easy that I expect my hair will look better than it ever has! I was leery about trying it as I just wasn't sure it would actually work. The hydracap goes over your hair and if you are like me with long hair, you can do one of two things. You can put your hair in a clip or like me just turn your head upside down to get all the hair secured inside. Once you have all your hair inside the cap, just take a hair dryer and starting around the bottom of the cap, heat it and watch it shrink to fit your head! After going around the outside, its time to finish up by blow drying *on high heat* the rest of the cap. I always knew your head put out heat and trying to keep a towel on my head for any length of time  just didn't work but I took a nice long nap with my hydracap on without any problems, couldn't do that with a towel. The cap is comfortable, easy to use and really does hold the heat in. The top of my head stayed nice and warm until I was ready to rinse. Removing the cap was as simple as pulling it off! After just one use, I noticed my hair was already looking better! I will need a few treatments since my hair has been abused for years but now I can do it weekly with ease and without a mess of dripping hair. I will be a long time customer! Thank you for saving me money by not having to spend a ton on a salon treatment and helping me have hair that is well conditioned! I was provided a discount or sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.  I would like to add, that had I not sampled this product, I would have never known it existed!

http://www.treasuredlocks.com/hydra-cap-conditioning-cap.html