CHINFAI Scalable Tablet Case with Stand Function


Great protection that is super easy to put on your tablet!

This is an easy on tablet case for kids or even us older kids that can appreciate having a protective case that doesn't require muscle strain to get on, lol. I received the blue and the color is really nice, looks just like the picture. I have a 7" tablet and had the case on in under a minute! This shockproof case from CHINFAI is a nice thick silicone with extra protection for the corners. I wasn't sure if I could still put my tablet in the carrying case but although it was a tight fit, it worked and this was important for me since I want to be able to take the tablet with me using the case. A great feature this case offers is the ability to stand your table up using 2 of the side pieces which snap together to form a stand or you can put your finger inside to aid in holding your tablet. If you have children with a tablet or let them use yours, then this tablet case will give you peace of mind against accidental drops. The only thing I might caution about is that curious children could easily remove the case but I'm sure everyone will be supervising the curious little hands while they are playing with the tablet. Great quality, easy to use and versatile​ are some of the reason I enjoy this tablet case, I was provided a discount or sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Shockproof-CHINFAI-Scalable-Universal-Kids-Blue/dp/B01EUCP56M/ref=cm_rdp_product