DreamSky Alarm Clock Radio With Dual Alarms And FM Radio



Good sound, easy to read the time and space saving!

This alarm clock was simple to set both the time and alarms. I didn't need the instructions but having owned several dual alarm clocks over the years makes using them easier in my case. One of my favorite features of this alarm clock from Amexs is the backup only needs 2 AAA batteries where the one we replaced used a button battery that we can't find anywhere! The alarm is nice and loud so there is no way I'm sleeping through it, lol The radio amazingly picks up several stations where we live which is rare since we generally can only get one station. The clock itself is small in comparison to our present on which is nice since now we have a bit more room on the nightstand. The time on this DreamSky clock is easy to read in the dark or in the morning when most of us are still focusing our eyes, lol.
*I was provided a discount for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/DreamSky-Alarms-Number-Disaply-Battery/dp/B01H6GIUM0?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0