Carry360 55Pcs Miniature Ornament DIY Kits Sets for DIY Fairy Garden Dollhouse Decor


Great set for any fairy garden or DIY project!

​This is such a sweet set of miniature ornaments for a fairy garden, container garden or decorating! I think my favorite one has to be the lady bugs! They are just too cute and could easily be glued *with plant safe glue* to the leaves of your plants! While I am still working on my fairy garden, this set will allow me to do more than I ever expected. Each piece is well crafted, bright, colorful and a joy just to look at. I have so many ideas running through my head that I'm not sure where to start, lol. The tiny mushrooms come in 5 colors with 2 of each color. The large mushrooms come on wire stakes and are 1 each of 5 different colors. You also get 8 pretty flowers on sticks and one flowering tree. There are 2 park benches, 2 white picket fences, and a street light. You get a red mailbox, windmill, and a whimsical castle. The animals include the 14 ladybugs *technically bugs, lol* 2 rabbits, 2 ducks, 2 chicks and 2 hedgehogs along with one doggie to watch over them. This entire set can be used together or spread among other craft projects. I feel this is a nice set to accompany any fairy garden and more! I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K17082Q