Kumedia Dragonfly Shape 19.7 ft 30 LEDs Solar Powered String Lights


Our tree looks beautiful at night with this set of lights!

If you like dragonflies and solar lights then this is a beautiful set of lights to add to your patio or plants. Having them powered by the sun is great since I don't have to run cords or buy batteries. The dragonflies are made of clear plastic but the plastic is a good thickness and should withstand the elements without any problems. The light I would describe as soft and there is enough cord length to give you flexibility when placing them. These look beautiful in our Bald Cypress tree, little dragonflies dancing in the tree on a warm night and we have gotten many compliments on them. You can put them on a patio, in a garden or tree like us and it doesn't even have to anywhere near an electrical outlet, just be sure the solar panel can get adequate sunlight and you are all set to enjoy them. Kumedia even gives you a choice of on/off, steady or flashing. I prefer the flashing in our tree as it really looks like there are dragonflies in the tree. I couldn't be happier with this set of dragonfly lights and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family. I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review.  I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Kumedia-Dragonfly-Waterproof-Christmas-Decorations/dp/B01KC1JOK8/ref=cm_rdp_product