Cabreao Satin Chemises Slip Sleepwear Women's Sexy Nightshirt


Simple can be sexy!

This nightshirt proves that simple can be sexy! I ordered a large which is my normal size and wish I had ordered one size up. While it does fit, I would prefer it to be a bit looser. The black color is beautiful and has a nice shine to it. The straps are adjustable so you can raise or lower to get a perfect fit. The stitching is great and I couldn't find any flaws in the workmanship. I am 5' 7" and the top hit me about 6 inches above the knee which I liked since I could bend over without the backside of me showing, lol. While this nightshirt might seem very simple, my husband found it very sexy and I found it great for hiding my little imperfections. I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Cabreao-Satin-Chemise-Nightshirts-Sleepwear/dp/B01KT9PJ1Q/ref=cm_rdp_product