SooFoo 3x Pendant Light Lamp Socket 11.5' Feet Extension Cord Cable White Pendant Light Fixture


Perfect for DIY projects or extra lighting!

If you need extra lighting or like to make your own decorative light fixtures, then this set is perfect for both. It couldn't be easier to add some extra light to a dark area, just add a bulb and you're all set. The nice long 11.5 ft cords make them so much more versatile than one would think. These are not thin, flimsy, lightweight lamp sockets. I was surprised by the quality of the lamp sockets as they were better quality than ones in other lamps around my home. The cords seem to be heavy duty and have the on/off switch conveniently placed. There is a small office space in our garage that never seems to have enough light and one of these was perfect to add additional light. If you are a DIY person then this set is perfect as you don't have to do any wiring, everything is done for you and all is needed is your crafty touch. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the quality, workmanship, and versatility of this set of pendant light lamp sockets from SooFoo. I was provided a discount for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions ar honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/SooFoo-Pendant-Socket-Extension-Fixture/dp/B01L9IVS7U/ref=cm_rdp_product