Coocheer 5 gallon Steel Gas Tank Jerry Can with Spout Water


Better than all the plastic gas cans I have!

This is a nice sturdy alternative to the usual plastic gas cans. Having owned many plastic cans that deteriorate and leak this seemed like a good alternative. The can itself seems to be well made and a magnet will stick to it, if that matters to anyone, lol The coating was a tiny flawed but after a few uses it won't matter since the paint is the least thing I care about. Coocheer doesn't include any instructions and I had to look them up to attach the spout. A simple piece of paper with a picture or instructions would be most helpful to customers. I took off a star for that since if like myself this is your first Jerry Can you could have difficulty. I don't have much hand strength so it did take some breaking in to get the cap loosened but after a few times, I now can do it on my own without needing help. The can never leaked and appears well constructed. It would be great for gas, kerosene, diesel or even water. If using for water, I would suggest a good inside cleaning first especially if it is for drinking water. The spout has a flexible tip that makes filling our lawnmower tank much easier and I prefer this can over all the plastic cans we own. I was provided a discount for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions ar honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Coocheer-Steel-Jerry-Petrol-5gallon/dp/B01FU6VDPE/ref=cm_rdp_product