Supremery Hearing Protection Hard Carrying Case


Gives the protection I wanted

I was looking for a better way to carry my ear protectors and this case was just what I needed. My ear protectors fold to a nice compact size and fit into this case perfectly! The case is nicely lined giving good protection on the inside while the outside is hard enough to withstand dropping. Although this case from Supremery is waterproof that wasn't very important for myself since if it's raining, I'll be inside, lol. The wrist strap is a nice feature since I often have other things to carry and I can use the strap to hang the case. Inside the lid is a pouch so you can carry a cleaning cloth or other small items. Overall, I was pleased with the look, feel and performance of the case. I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Supremery-ClearArmor-Protection-Electronic-Protector/dp/B01KFF1BBG/ref=cm_rdp_product