Naivo Designer Inspired Charm Bracelet


Cheaply made and charms were not removable

I really wanted to love this bracelet, however, once it arrived the disappointment quickly set in. The charms are something I would expect to purchase at a discount store, they feel cheap, look cheap and some have rough edges I'm guessing from the mold. The cannot replace or change the beads as stated, the clasp on mine is not removable and I found no way to remove any charms nor any way to add beads/charms. The gold coloring on the gold charms looks very fakes and cheap also. I did not like the clasp as one there is very little holding the two ends together and second, the clasp comes open too easy and the bracelet falls off too much. I am not pleased with either the look, quality, feel and overall construction of this bracelet by Naivo. I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Naivo-Designer-Inspired-Crystal-Bracelet/dp/B01HH7ZNAA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473646331&sr=8-1&keywords=naivo+charm