Kids Metal Wheelbarrow + Tools/Kneepad RED by MMP Living


This is a great little wheelbarrow for any little gardener! The quality is much better than I expected and assembly was super easy. Now any little one can feel all grown up having their own wheelbarrow. MMP Living also includes child-sized gardening tools along with a knee pad so your little one is all set to have their gardening experience. The colors are bright and vivid and suitable for both boy and girls gardeners. I love this little set and would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to give their little ones the wonderful experience of gardening! I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GEODDFY/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=