Zento Deals 2 in 1 12V Portable Swing-out Handle Heater and Defroster Fan


Small but mighty! At first glance, you wouldn't think this heater/defroster from Zento Deals would do much but it only took plugging it in to find out how much use one can get from such a small yet smart idea! Defrosting the windows can take a while and burns fuel but with this heater, you can defrost the window twice as fast and save fuel plus get on your way sooner. It would also be great for warming up those cold steering wheels and seats we all hate in the winter. I also find that I can sit it inside my ATV for some much-needed heat in cold weather, a huge plus for me! I was very impressed with the heat it produced and how quite it was to use along with the foldable handle to allow you to move freely around the area you are defrosting or warming. In my ATV, I use the handle to hold the defroster/heater at just the right angle to keep my legs and feet nice and warm! Once you are finished, simply slide the handle back into place and now it is compact for storage until the next time you need some heat! I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KTYNEHM