Round Proofing Basket Set by Bread Story


The BREAD STORY’S ROUND BROTFORM BASKET SET is ideal for making all types of bread that need time to rise. I love to bake all kinds of breads and sweets using yeast and until now, I thought my plastic bowl was sufficient. After trying the basket set, I realize what a difference the proper equipment can make. My doughs doubled in size much faster than in my normal bowl.
The basket is really easy to season by simply misting with water, dusting with flour *removing any excess* and it's all ready to go. It states you can clean it in the washing machine but I felt better by hand washing it, the choice is up to the user. This set comes with some very nice bonuses: It has a dough scraper and a discount on a baking course you can take. as well as a baking ebook.
Overall, I couldn't be happier with the quality of this basket and won't go back to using a plastic bowl for my doughs ever again!
I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HGL31I8