Perfashion Women's Pleated Keyhole Long Sleeve Loose Top


Love the fit and flow of this top!

I really like the style of this blouse and the keyhole opening just adds an extra flair to the overall look. The blouse has some stretch to it making it very comfortable and I love the flair since it can hide any mid area imperfections. With the nice flair it would also make a very nice maternity top without looking like one. The length was perfect, it came just above my bottom and I didn't have to worry about my tummy showing even when I raised my arms. The entire blouse is stitched evenly and the overall workmanship in this blouse is excellent. I especially like the beautiful red color, not a bright red but more of what I call a barn red, nothing shocking, lol.I couldn't be happier with the blouse and like that I can wear it with a skirt, slacks or jeans. I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LNAR9JA/