TCP Global Powerful 7" Variable Speed Polisher with Digital RPM Display with 6-Waffle Foam Polishing Pads


If you like doing your own detail work, then this variable speed polisher from TCP Global will make you look and feel like a pro! I was very impressed with everything that came with this polisher. From the well-made storage case to the cleaning tool, all were a much better quality that I expected.
I have purchased a couple of other polishers before but they were, either way, smaller than I expected or just didn't work well. This polisher put all the others I have to shame! I can detail my truck in a fraction of the time it takes to do it by hand or even with one of my other polishers!

My husband use to spend hours and hours detailing his dump truck but now he has it done in less than half the time leaving more time for the things he enjoys more! The size of the pads is one way this polisher makes quick work of detailing but the polisher itself has to get just as much credit!
Having a digital rpm reader right on top makes changing the rpm's quick and easy. You can go up or down in 500 increments from 0 to 3000 rpm in seconds and since you have an easy to read digital led, there is no guess work or fumbling with a dial.

Changing or attaching the pads couldn't be any easier or faster! You also get two handles, one side grip and one over the top so you get a choice of how you want to hold it, unlike other polishers I have that only have one choice.

With this polisher, you will save time, money and your back! This would also be a great polisher for professional details all the way to the beginner!

I couldn't be happier with the performance, quality and workmanship of this polisher, carrying case and pads!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/120422298