Dual Ultra High Speed USB Charger 15A Wall Outlet Receptacle Plate by Morningstar Home


Finally, a great way to charge all your USB devices and still have your electrical outlet free! I am always needing to charge something, generally my phone while cooking in the kitchen but hate that I have to hunt for the wall adapter! With this wall outlet receptacle plate by Morningstar Home, I no longer have to hunt down the adapter and I can charge two devices while using my electrical outlet!
The installation couldn't have been easier and both USB ports along with the electrical outlets worked perfectly! If there is any downside, it would be there is no color choice but that didn't bother me since most of my outlets are white. I could see these types of outlets adding value to your home besides being super useful!

If you have any USB devices, then your home needs at least one of these wall receptacles!
I am super happy to have this unit installed and look forward to replacing several outlets in my house and not having to hunt for a USB wall adapter again!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0VYTR9