Tea Tree Oil (Australian) - Brooklyn Botany


Tea Tree Oil has so many uses and I keep discovering more all the time. Since tea tree oil is an antifungal, it is great for everything from acne to foot fungus. Brooklyn Botany brings you one of the best quality tea tree oils I have come across. While it does have a very strong scent, don't let that put you off. When diluted, as most any research will suggest, the smell isn't that bad.

I have found it works great as a mosquito repellent and recently found out it was a great way to treat cold sores! Tea tree fights bacteria and is a great natural way to treat cuts or bug bites. If you do a quick search, you will find there are hundreds of uses for tea tree oil and the best part is you are using an all natural product! From head to toe, kitchen to the great outdoors, you'll want to have a bottle of Brooklyn Botany Tea Tree Oil always stocked and ready for use!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Tea-Tree-Oil-Australian-terpinen-4-ol/dp/B01H5RIIEU/ref=sr_1_13_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1474906212&sr=1-13&keywords=tea+tree+oil