100 ft Garden Water Hose Set with Nozzle Sprayer and Tap by Creston



This is one nice, strong hose! I have used so many of the expandable hoses that only last a month or less. This hose from Creston comes with not only the hose but a spray nozzle, tap connector, hose connector and stop connector. The hose is made from heavy duty, yet flexible PVC material and feels strong. I like that the hose is UV resistant as we do leave our hose out all summer long.

While the hose from Creston is heavy duty, it is also lightweight, unlike other heavy duty hoses I have used in the past. Having a lightweight hose is important for me since I do a lot of watering in the summer and trying to deal with a heavy hose is difficult for me. I tried all the lightweight expandable hoses and while they are easy to use, their durability is extremely lacking.

This hose hasn't kinked on me yet I had no problems attaching the connectors even before reading the instructions. They are simply a no-brainer to use.

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/100ft-Garden-Nozzle-Sprayer-Connectors/dp/B01H4YT4MY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475133053&sr=8-1&keywords=CRESTON+hose