Bumper Buddy by BerriGood


The Bumper Buddy is such a great idea to protect little ones from rolling out of bed! With the Bumper Buddy, there are no tools, nothing to attach and it can be taken with you anywhere!
The Bumper Buddy is 56" long, by 7.5" wide by 4.5" tall which is perfect for any size bed! You don't have to worry about measuring or wonder if it will fit since it will accommodate any size, fantastic!

I really appreciate that the Bumper Buddy is non-toxic and chemical free as this is very important to me. I don't want our little one exposed to any harmful toxins so this was a great choice. I didn't want to try and find bed rails that require tools to attach to the bed and are more of a pain. I also wanted something that I could take on trips for hotel beds and the Bumper Buddy met every need plus it comes with a nice travel bag to make it portable.

If your bed is against a wall then one is perfect, however, if both sides of the bed are open, then I would suggest you get two to secure both sides.

Set up and use couldn't be more simple. When your Bumper Buddy arrives, unroll the foam out of the package. Allow up to 24 hours for it to regain its full original shape, mine took less than 4 hours! When it has regained its shape, insert the Bumper Buddy underneath your bottom, fitted sheet and your all set!

I couldn't be happier with the ease of use, protection, and portability of the Bumper Buddy but I think my favorite part is that I don't have to even worry about our little one bumping his head on a harsh metal or wood bed rail!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Bumper-Buddy-Bed-Rail-Made/dp/B01M1MSTW1/ref=sr_tnr_p_1_166872011_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1476977085&sr=8-1&keywords=B01M1MSTW1