6 Piece Knife Set with Oval Stand by El Perfecto Kitchen


This contemporary knife set with stand by El Perfecto Kitchen comes with an eight inch Chef Knife, eight inch Slicing Knife, eight inch Bread Knife; five inch Utility Knife, five inch Paring Knife in a matching steel oval stand and arrives in a gift box with a carry handle

Each knife is made from high-quality stainless steel making them light weight. I would like to see a bit more weight to them but that is a personal preference. The handles are hollow which I didn't really like, I prefer a little weight to my knives. As far as cutting, that is amazing! The knives arrive sharpened and ready to slice, dice and mince anything and everything quick and easy! The knives are very comfortable to hold but when I lay them down, due to the roundness of the handle, they spin. I don't like a knife to move on me when I lay it down and these do!

The knife set is not dishwasher safe but that is very typical of any good knife. Putting a quality knife in a dishwasher can damage and dull your knives quickly so I always hand wash and dry my quality knives and recommend this be done with this set to maintain their sharpness and quality.
I really like the oval stand. Much better suited for my kitchen than the big clunky wooden knife holders I have used in the past. Every knife I use on a daily basis is in the holder ready and handy taking up little counter space yet looking fabulous on my counter. The stainless steel fits nicely with any kitchen decor. The entire holder is super easy to wipe clean should it become dirty.

If I could change anything about this set it would be the knife handles and I would like the slot holding the knife to have the liner in the knife slots be longer allowing less wobble when using other knives. I replaced a couple of the knives that came in the set with two that I can't live without and they tend to not sit as well since the slots aren't lined farther down.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with the set but my favorite part has to be the holder! This set would make a great Christmas gift as well as a gift for any occasion.

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/El-Perfecto-Kitchen-Stainless-Blades/dp/B01GBT3N2U/ref=pd_sbs_79_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WYWA2RMZPBE03JPN8Q6J