2 Pack Super absorbent Premium Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitts by FMS


Great quality and perfect for dusting in your home or washing your car.

I really like microfiber for cleaning and having a microfiber wash mitt makes it easier to dust or clean. Being able to slip it on my hand makes my dusting a breeze.

You get 2 in the package one blue and one neon green from FMS, which I appreciate since you can designate a color for either different rooms, chores, etc. For me, I kept the green one and gave the blue one to my husband for washing and detailing our trucks. Having just purchased a truck, taking care of the paint is of utmost importance to me and microfiber is the best way to ensure you won't harm the paint in any way.

The mitts are nice microfiber dust grabbing workhorses. I have small hands but long fingers with long nails and they were comfortable without being too short. My husband has medium hands and they fit him comfortably as well, so I think they would work on almost any size hand. Having the elastic at the wrist keeps the mitt on your hand.

These are the same quality mitts our friend uses in his detailing business and he was impressed when I showed them to him. They wash up beautifully and make any job less work. I know these microfiber wash mitts from FMS will be getting a ton of use! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0JARDS/