TFCFL Men Messenger Bag Leather Canvas Shoulder Bookbag Laptop Bag + Dslr Slr Camera Canvas Shoulder Bag


This messenger bag from TFCFL is perfect for more than just your camera! I thought at first I would use it as a camera bag but after opening it, I fell in love with all the room, pockets, and style of this messenger bag.

I love the retro look of this bag and feel it is not just for men but ladies also. It is constructed of heavy duty canvas with leather accents that not only add to the durability but the overall look of the bag.
The canvas messenger bag comes with a padded insert for when you use it to carry your camera and/or laptop. The insert is well padded and has pockets that are adjustable via velcro. It offers great stability for all your sensitive equipment.

The shoulder strap is adjustable and has a leather addition to making carrying it more comfortable on your shoulder. This bag can be used as a school bag, overnight bag, diaper bag and the list goes on! The quality and workmanship of this messenger bag went above and beyond my expectations!

If you have a camera buff in your family or anyone that would benefit from such a practical and useful bag, then you can bet they would love receiving this messenger bag as a gift!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://amzn.to/2fTXsD5