Digital Wireless Remote Meat Thermometer w/ Meat Brush By EliteMeat


Having seen a friend of mine, who owns his own bbq shop, use one of these, I had to have one! This digital wireless meat thermometer by EliteMeat does everything his did and then some! It was so simple to set up and use. I was using it within minutes of taking it out of the package. I like knowing I can put something in the oven or on the grill and walk away.
I don't have to set a timer to remind me to check on my meat. I don't have to get out the old meat thermometer and wait for it to read the temperature. I don't have continuously probe the meat with the old type thermometer until I get the desired temperature. I hate having to poke holes in my meat constantly to check the temperature because it ends up drying the meat out more than if you stick the probe in and leave it.
With this digital thermometer, you don't have to worry about poking holes or hovering over what your are cooking! So simple yet so much more efficient than the old type thermometer! This wireless thermometer will get a ton of use and I can concentrate on the side dishes :) I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.