Mifine Mini Digital Portable Speaker Am/fm Pocket Radio


It's hard to believe this inexpensive FM radio sounds, performs and looks so good. I never expected to hear such nice and actually loud sound coming out of this little device.

Small, compact and ready to fill your room with music!
The front of the radio has a numeric keypad and FM buttons. On the side is a headphone output, USB output, Mini USB Input and rotary volume/on-off dial. On the top is play/pause, forward and backward buttons. The radio uses a telescoping FM antenna that gives good reception when extended. I got better than average reception when fully extending the antenna. I picked up all the channels I would normally receive without any problems and living in a very rural area that is no small feat, lol

I was nicely surprised by the sound this small and affordable device. The sound was nice and clear and loud enough to fill a huge room!
There are no AM stations but I've never listened to AM so could have cared less about whether it had that option or not. It does have FM and a digital clock. I really like that the Mifine radio is able to play my MP3's either from an SD card or USB flash drive. You can even connect it to your computer and Mifine provides the cable.

I don't think you could ask for more from a small, affordable device. It would make a great stocking stuffer, Christmas gift, and perfect price point to for gift giving. I think it would be a great first device for children since should they break it, you're not out a ton of money but feel it is durable enough to handle quite a bit of abuse, lol.

The radio is powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery which is included and charged by the provided cable.

This is a great little radio/digital audio player at the price it's selling at. I don't really know what more you could ask for in such an inexpensive device except maybe an AUX in and AM band in the radio section.
What you will get in the box is the radio, battery, wrist strap, USB to Mini USB cable and user guide. It comes in a box ready to be wrapped and placed under the tree or in a stocking! I couldn't be happier with this portable device!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.