ZOYU Sports Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones with Noise Cancelling, Microphone


Great sounds and so easy to pair via bluetooth!

I found this pair of wireless bluetooth earphones by ZOYU to be one of the best pairs I have owned. Generally, earphones are difficult at best to stay in my ears. With this pair, I had no problems at all with them staying in place. With other earphones, I have found them to be uncomfortable and lack sound quality, not the case here. They had excellent sound and after wearing them for 3 hours, they were still very comfortable. You get different sizes of ear covers so that you can get just the right fit for your ears. They have an over the ear piece to help with stability and comfort. Bluetooth pairing was super easy, it literally took me a few seconds. Talking on the phone was so easy and the sound both ways was good, I had no problem hear my caller and they in return had no problem hearing me. Overall, I was impressed with the quality, comfort, and ease of connectivity these wireless earphones provided. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GYRMUWS