The 10” Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri


This is one non-stick frying pan that takes non-stick to a whole new level!

The 10" Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan has become my favorite frying pan so quickly that I am ordering the lid to go with it!


Whether you are looking to cut back on the use of oil, trying to eat healthier or just want an amazing non-stick frying pan, then Ozeri has you covered!

The frying pan has nice high sides making it perfect for almost any cooking need. I love to make spaghetti and I can easily brown my beef in the skillet and have plenty of room to add the sauce and noodles!

The non-stick is so fantastic that you may find yourself annoyed at first, lol I know the first time I tried frying eggs, it seemed I had to chase my eggs around the pan to flip them but once you get the hang of how amazingly slick this pan is, you'll never use another frying pan. 

I used maybe a dime size of olive oil when frying my eggs and it was more than enough. Ozeri even includes a protective pad to protect your frying pan when stacking pans together!

Overall, I would not hesitate to purchase any Green Earth Pan from Ozeri!