Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set, BPA-Free 8-Piece Nesting Set with Vacuum Seal and Locking Lids


No vacuum sealer needed with this set!

This set of food storage containers from Ozeri has won me over! I love how easy they are to seal and not having to get out my vacuum sealer is a huge plus! Once you have placed your food in the container and put the lid on, simply push down and the air is let out, what could be easier?

The lids are easy to take on and off even if you have arthritis, the simplicity is one of the best features. I think other than the easy on and off lids, I would have to say that the stacking is awesome! Cabinet space is at a premium in my kitchen and the space saving design is a huge plus for me. This set of containers had so many features I wanted in a set of container that the choice was an easy one!
Each container has a wave pattern on the bottom to raise fruits and vegetables enough to keep them from sitting in water or juice which helps keep them fresh longer. The lid of each container features a handy date dial, so you will always know how long the food has been in the container.

The containers are clear letting you easily see the contents. Each set comes with an extra large container that holds 21 cups, large container holding 12.7 cups, a medium one that holds 6.3 cups and a small one that holds 3 cups.


I am really enjoying this set of containers and will be keeping an eye out for more containers by Ozeri! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-INSTAVAC-Storage-Container-BPA-Free/dp/B00JM3VFVE