Twod Pistol & Rifle Flashlight with Picatinny Quick Release


This Led flashlight from Twod is a great addition to any gun or rifle. Perfect for nighttime shooting. We often have to go out after dark and trying to hold a flashlight and a gun at the same time is extremely difficult. With this Led light from Twod, we don't have that problem anymore. Now we can have one hand free.

The light attaches to most guns and rifles without the need for any tools! It has two light modes, steady and strobe. The steady beam puts out 200 Lumens which is great lighting for night time. The strobe light is both fun and useful to disorientate your target plus it extends your battery life.

The light is well made but doesn't add any noticeable weight to your pistol or rifle. I really like the detachable mount which lets me quickly remove the flashlight for when I need a light yet don't want to take my pistol with me. It's not only a great light for your guns but personal use also.

The flashlight comes with everything you need to mount and use it straight out of the box! I found the quality to be as good as much higher priced lights at our local sportsman's store!

I couldn't be happier with the quality and versatility of this tactical light from Twod!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Twod-Flashlight-Compact-Picatinny-Release/dp/B01MQ22KS3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=Pistol+Flashlight