Treasured Locks Gray Away Enhanced Henna


I have to say that I was very skeptical about using a henna hair coloring. I really didn't think anything would give good gray coverage that both works and lasts. Boy, oh, boy was I wrong!

Not only was the enhanced henna super easy to use but it covered the gray better than any bottled, store bought hair color! The enhanced henna color also stayed on much better than any other hair color I have used!

My hair is so over dry, over processed and naturally curly that I was super delighted with how much softer my hair was after coloring. I don't think I will ever go back to the store boxed hair colors again! My hair thanks, Treasured Locks for such an amazing way to color your hair without harsh chemicals.

http://www.treasuredlocks.com/treasured-locks-gray-away-enhanced-henna.html