Ozeri 360 Oscillation Tower Fan, with Micro-Blade Noise Reduction Technology


Everything you could ever want in a fan!

What a fantastic fan Ozeri has developed! I love the 360-degree rotation which can keep a room nice and cool so much better than a box or ceiling fan. We have ceiling fans in all our rooms and since receiving the Ozeri oscillation tower fan rarely use them.

The fan has so many features that there is no problem finding a setting that will optimize your comfort. I really appreciate the timer, no more forgetting to turn the fan off if I leave since you can set it up to 8 hours which can be set up or down in half hour increments.

Another feature is the ability to set the fan to rotate 60, 90, 180 or 360 degrees or stationary. You can store the remote right in the slot on the top back of the fan so you'll always know where it is.

I have moved the fan to several different rooms with ease. Just unplug, move and plug right back up! My favorite spot thus far is in my kitchen. I love to cook but even with central air and a ceiling fan, my kitchen can still get quite warm. I put this fan in it, set it to a 360-degree rotation and immediately could tell a big difference. It really made my kitchen much cooler and cooking more enjoyable.

Summer is almost here and I can see us using it on our patio to make dining outside way more comfortable than before. With the portability of this fan, moving it in, out and from room to room is a huge plus for me. This fan also has the room temperature displayed which so far I have found to be accurate. Adjustable speeds, sleep mode, temperature auto lock and night mode display are other amazing features of this fan.


The overall design is sleek and stylish making it fit into any decor. If you've never experienced a tower fan then do yourself a favor and try this one. You'll never go back to a box, window or ceiling fan because this fan has everything you could ever ask for or want!!

Available from these retailers:

https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Oscillation-Micro-Blade-Reduction-Technology/dp/B00I3RG0GA

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozeri-360-Oscillation-Tower-Fan-with-Micro-Blade-Noise-Reduction-Technology/37406674

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ozeri-38-in-Tower-Fan-with-360-Degree-Oscillation-and-Micro-Blade-Noise-Reduction-Technology-OZF5/205091193