Ozeri Graviti Pro Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder Set


Ozeri Graviti Pro Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder Set Goes above and beyond ordinary electric grinders! 

I just thought I had hit the jackpot when I purchased my first set of electric grinders but oh no, Ozeri has upped the game! This set of electric salt and pepper grinders puts you ahead of the game.

I love that I only need one hand when using the as you only need to invert it and it will automatically activate! There is a light that also comes on so you can see more easily.

I found the grinder as easy to fill and my other electric grinders and Ozeri even provides you with batteries which I always appreciate! You can adjust the grind to fit your need and the soft grip lets me feel much more secure and doesn't slip even if my hand is wet.

You don't have to use salt and black peppercorns. You can use pink salt, pink peppercorns, etc. The choice is yours since you have a clear window to see the contents, you'll always know before it is empty thus avoiding having to refill in the middle of cooking.


Overall, I am highly impressed with how well the grinders function, their sleek modern design that looks wonderful and how well they have performed overall!

Available at these retailers:

https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Graviti-Electric-Pepper-Grinder/dp/B005UQTYYM

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozeri-Graviti-Pro-Electric-Salt-and-Pepper-Grinder-Set/47930456

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ozeri-Ozeri-Graviti-Pro-Electric-Salt-and-Pepper-Grinder-Set-BPA-Free-OZG8/301078515