FixMeStick - Virus Removal Device


The FixMeStick is a hardware based product that runs before Windows starts enabling it to remove viruses that software anti-virus programs often cannot.

It is a complete system, that plugs into any USB slot. No software installation, conflicts, passwords, or slow down to your work and play. It automatically connects to wired and wireless networks to stay up to date.

With so many viruses out there, keeping your PC current is a must and FixMeStick makes it super easy!

It is the size of a portable USB drive making it portable. Take it with you wherever you go, use it on your tablet, laptop or any PC that has a USB port.
With the FixMeStick you get a limited lifetime warranty along with free North American based service and support

When I got the FixMeStick, I plugged it in,  followed the easy instructions and let it do its work. It found over 20 different nasties lurking all over the place. The FixMeStick quickly cleaned them up and now with those gone, my computer runs much faster, boots faster and runs more smoothly than it has in a very long time.

A lot of things seem to creep into our computers while we are surfing the web. Since it can take some time to do a full scan/clean, I just let mine run at night while I sleep. The next morning, I check to see if there was anything found. The FixMeStick puts anything potentially bad into a quarantine folder in case there is something you don't want to be removed.

I am not a tech person, so simple is what I look for. This product couldn't have been any easier to use and I can use it on up to 3 PCs!

I am happier with this virus removal device than any product or program I have used over the years!

Get your FixMeStick now on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ZCHVM2