Ausdom M05 Bluetooth Over-ear Headphones Wireless



Amazing sound and pairing with other devices is very easy!

I really like to listen to music when I'm cleaning or cooking and now with this set of bluetooth headphones I can without bothering anyone else! I found the headphones extremely comfortable and easy to adjust to my head. The headphones were super easy to pair with my iPod and I was cooking and listening to my favorite songs in minutes. Set up was easy and pairing was no trouble at all. I really like that it only takes 2 to 4 hours to charge them and that they have a super long stand by time when not in use. Another great feature of the Ausdom headphones is the wonderfully padded ear pieces which makes them feel nice when wearing them. They are not heavy feeling while on your head and while they don't cancel out all noise, I found they did a really good job. The sound quality was simply amazing! I could hear sounds that I had never heard in songs before and found that just wonderful! They also come with cables if you want to connect wired and a nice mesh bag to store them in or for taking them with you on the go. Overall, I think this set of headphones has superior sounds, are great quality and nice and comfortable. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R2MEH94?ref_=cm_rdp_product