LN Wooden Comb - 100% Handmade Premium Quality Natural Wood



Great for static and beautiful as well!

I never knew they even made wooden combs until I was offered to try this comb from LN Comb. The first thing I noticed is the beauty of the comb. It is all wood and all very well made! I love that it does not cause static in my hair. With winter here, static is a big problem with my hair and this comb has helped tremendously! It glides through my hair and helps to distribute the oils with is great for your hair. This comb is made from quality wood and the workmanship is fantastic. Anyone with hair can benefit from a comb like this! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01867H64G?ref_=cm_rdp_product