Briskbars Vegan Energy Bars, 0.88oz Bars, 4 Count


They do work but I did not like the taste at all.

I was excited to try these energy bars mostly because they had chocolate and coconut in them and I do love them both. Looking for that boost of energy and wanting something natural, I thought these would be perfect. Briskbars is on the right track with the energy bars as I did eat half of one and felt some energy. I started feeling a bit of a tingling sensation a few minutes after the first few bites, like I had just drank a cup of black coffee,. The sensation quickly left and I was left feeling awake and energetic. The only thing is, I can't stand the taste of them. To me they were awful tasting. It was all I could do to choke down half a bar. I would have spit it out but having been sent the product free for my honest unbiased review, I only felt it fair to choke at least half a bar down. Had it not been for testing purposes and to be able to give an honest review, I would have spit out the first bite. To me it had a flavor of super strong bitter coffee. I couldn't detect any chocolate or coconut flavor. Overall, while I I do feel they work and are made from natural ingredients, I feel they need to be less bitter, more sweet and with a more palatable flavor to be something I would buy and use. They are not for everyone but this was my experience and others may absolutely love the taste.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016ZLIDLA?ref_=cm_rdp_product