Luseta Professional Texture Fiber Gum



A little goes along way and no one will ever know you have it in your hair!

This isi the first product that I have found to control my uncontrollable natural curly hair! It is a thick, white balm and only takes a tiny amount even for my mid-back length hair. My curls are normally frizzy and out of control especially on rainy or damp days. I washed my hair on a rainy day just to give it the hardest test I could. It worked perfectly! My curls were soft, held their shape and didn't frizz. Luesta professional texture fiber gum did what I didn't think was possible. The next day, I expected to wake up with my frizz back but I didn't, my curls were still intact and not frizzy.
I was kind of shocked when I first touched the balm. It looks so creamy and inviting that you will think it's more of a moisturizing cream consistency. It's not, it feels like a sticky paste. You can get a good idea of the consistency with my picture of it on my finger. I then wondered how in the world am I going to get this goo in my hair, lol. It's really simple, just rub it between your hands and then it becomes soft and then you'll have no problem coating your hair. My hair didn't look or feel stiff and unlike other products I've used, it didn't have the wet look either. It looks shiny and natural, no one would guess you have Luseta professional texture fiber gum in your hair!
It has a nice fragrance too it, not strong or overbearing, I wanted to keep smelling the jar, lol. With the amount of texture fiber gum you get, it will last you a very long time because it takes so little each use! Overall, having been given a sample for my honest unbiased review, I am glad to have found this product for my hair and am very please with the results I have had with it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019M5SS34?ref_=cm_rdp_product