Iviur Nature Aromatherapy Oils Set



Nicely boxed, all natural and pure with a dropper in each bottle!

I like essential oils and like this package of aromatherapy oils from Iviur Nature for several reasons. Having been given this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinion is that of my own and is not influenced in any way. My opinion may vary from others but it is my true and honest opinion. So here goes, lol. I loved that the oils are 100% pure and come in dark amber bottles which is important to maintain the integrity of the oils. They have included a dropped in each bottle which is a huge plus for me since I find it so messy to use bottles of oil that don't have the dropper. Maybe I'm just not careful enough but the dropper makes it so much easier to get the exact amount I want and not have oil running down the bottle afterward. There are 6 different oils so you have a variety to use for different ailments or aromas. Essential oils have healing properties and are wonderful used as a fragrance instead of perfumes. They come nicely boxed making the ready for gift giving. Overall, I am very pleased with the quality of the oils, the packaging and the fact that they included the dropper in each bottle!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017IYU31G?ref_=cm_rdp_product