Mohavy Unisex Original Keffiyeh Shemagh Fashion Scarf



This very versatile Keffiyeh can be worn in so many ways by both men and women!

This is a beautiful addition to any wardrobe! The design is gorgeous with so many colors to it, it will compliment so many outfits that you'll find yourself wearing it often! You get a nice large size for wearing in so many ways that you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. There are YouTube videos that can show you numerous ways to wear the scarf. The quality of the workmanship is amazing! I found it just the right thickness. I put my hand under it and couldn't see my hand through it and to me that is what I wanted in this type of scarf. It is a perfect 47" x 47" to make it tie, fold and lay correctly.
This Keffiyeh will keep you warm in the winter yet cool in the summer. Keep winds from destroying your hair or protect your face and it's large enough to use as a shawl. It looks both beautiful as a scarf, shawl, head covering or tie it around your waist for a nice accent. Have a new baby, then I think it would be so nice for Mom to have on and then one on top of the baby's blanket to swaddle him/her to match Mom!
With over 40 colors to choose from, your bound to find several you'll want to have in your wardrobe! It is also worn by men in Arabia making it a unisex article.
If you don't like to wear scarves then I have another idea for owning this beautiful piece of traditional history, being a nice size square it would also make a beautiful table cover for a small accent table!
Everyone should try a Keffiyeh once and see for yourself how wonderful and versatile these are and enjoy a piece of history and tradition.
I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XTHPQ9G?ref_=cm_rdp_product