Kuuk Bamboo Cutting Boards - 3 Piece Set




I love this set of bamboo cutting boards for the quality and variety of sizes!

I am very happy with this set of bamboo cutting boards! Not only do they come in 3 convenient sizes but they are light weight which is perfect for transporting your chopped veggies or meat to the pot. I thought they looked thin but after using a couple of them, I'm happy with the thickness! I have another wooden cutting board and it tree times thicker than these and much heavier, which makes me use it less and grab my plastic cutting board. With these being light weight, I will be able to use them with ease. They each have a nice smooth hole cut into the corner that you can use to stabilize the board when carrying it with your chopped food or even for hanging. I put a hook inside my cabinet and can now have the handy yet not taking up space. This set just proved to me that thicker doesn't mean better. I know that bamboo is much stronger and light weight than typical woods used for cutting boards and bamboo is much easier on your knife blade. Kuuk also included a bottle of oil to apply once a month to keep your boards in tip top shape, not many companies do this for you. If you don't know how to take care of your cutting board the Kuuk has included instructions for the care of your new bamboo cutting boards. Overall, I am really impressed with the quality of the cutting boards, the craftsmanship and the variety of sizes! These would make a perfect house warming gift or even a wedding shower gift! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://goo.gl/0PgwrZ