A Kitchen Wish 6 pc puzzle coaster set



Fun, practical and works very well for hot or cold drinks

What a great fun coaster set that not only makes a great conversation piece but holds your glass or cup easily. I put my large coffee mug on mine and it fit just fine. All the puzzle pieces fit together if you need to place something very large on them although I don't recommend anything hot, lol. The kids might confiscate them to play with, so watch out, lol. They aren't thick and bulky but thin yet will easily protect your furniture. The drink coaster set from A Kitchen Wish also come with a matching holder and they will only fit in it one way. I took off a star because I do not believe they are hand stitched for several reasons. My first reason for not believing they are hand stitched is I've never seen anyone that could stitch every coaster perfectly, one of mine has over stitching which I've seen many times from machine stitched items. My other reason is if they are hand stitched, how many workers are stitching these and how are they all identical? They could be using the hand stitched to mean that a human used a machine to stitch each one but my interpretation had stitched may be different that others.
Overall, I did find them well made of faux leather, good size for drinks and a great conversation piece.I do feel the should but faux leather in the title instead of leather since this looks misleading. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01954SDSW?ref_=cm_rdp_product