Multi-Purpose Boot Tray by Blink Designs



Great quality boot tray with multiply uses!

This tray is well made and could easily be used for so many things that the list could go on forever, lol. I really liked that it came with handles on each side to make it easier to lift. The bottom has raised circles so that water, dirt, mud, etc can be collected and not stay on the shoes or anything you sit on it. It will easily hold 3 pair of work boots, snow boots or as we are using it for a combination of boots and tennis shoes. I'm one that pulls their shoes off as soon as I hit the door and having this multi-purpose tray by the door is a great floor saver and also a place to put your shoes that looks much neater than throwing them on the floor.
This multi-purpose boot tray by Blink Designs would also be great for the gardener to pot plants, gather vegetables or carry supplies. My husband could use one in the garage to put tools when he is working on the car, instead of them scattered around him while working, he could toss them in the tray and they would be easily accessible.
Overall, I was impressed with the durability of the boot tray, the many uses and quality of the tray. This tray should last for a very long time with normal use. I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018BKM67K?ref_=cm_rdp_product