footinsole Best Foot Relief Glycerine Filled Liquid Insoles for Massage and All Day Long Comfort


My feet were very thankful to have these in my shoes!

I wasn't expecting much from these insoles as I have purchase so many that are suppose to be wonderful that I'm pretty skeptic. Straight out of the box I could tell these were going to be very comfortable! Even though they don't look very thick, which is fine by me, you can feel the gel before you even put them in your shoes. The workmanship and quality of materials impressed me in this pair of glycerine filled foot insoles from footinsole.com. I appreciated the fact that I could trim the to fit my shoe thus getting the fit I want and not what the manufacture thinks will work since all shoes don't run the same size even though they maybe label the same size.
After putting them in my shoes, it felt like a little piece of heaven to my achy feet! It felt like I was walking on a pillow and I couldn't feel the glycerine move around but my feet sure were happy. I wore my shoes all day without any fatigue or discomfort to my feet which is rare for me. Overall, I am super happy (and my feet thankful) with the quality, comfort and sizing of these insoles. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017IHMJYM