Nature's Charm Sweetned Condensed Coconut Milk



A great alternative for baking vegan, gluten free or dairy free!

If you've never tried sweetened condensed coconut milk then your missing out on some wonderful baking ideas! The coconut mild from Nature's Charm was everything I had hoped it would be. Having a vegan in the family, I'm always looking for ways to make exciting and indulgent foods that they can have and the rest of the family will love as well. You can easily substitute the coconut milk for sweetened condensed milk. I tried the coconut milk with my chocolate fudge and let me tell you, it was sooooo good! It gave my fudge a slight coconut flavor that was a huge hit! I also think it would be a wonderful substitute for the condensed milk when your making a tres leches cake! I'm going to try my own version of a tres leches cake and use the coconut milk using a yellow cake and some pineapple this spring for a wonderful tropical cake. There are so many ways to use the coconut milk and it's much healthier than sweetened condensed milk and a perfect substitute for vegan recipes or anyone that can't have dairy products. It's perfect if you are avoiding gluten because it is gluten free also. It would be a great substitute for coffee creamer too, I tried it in my morning coffee and the flavor was wonderful! Overall, I found this to be a great quality product and a trust worthy company that I feel very comfortable ordering from and will order from again! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XV44EZY?ref_=cm_rdp_product