Pastry Mat, YYP Large Silicone Pastry Mat with Measurements



From freezer to oven or rolling out dough, this mat can do it all!

I love to bake and make pies along with cinnamon rolls but I don't do it as often as I like because of the mess to clean up. Now with this pastry mat from Newness Ongoing, I'll be baking more often. I don't have to cover my counter with flour and fight my dough sticking. The mat stays put on the counter and doesn't move which is awesome! I always had to get something to hold down my old mat but still had the mess and sticking. With this mat I can roll out my rolls, cut and leave them on the mat and then transfer to the oven! I think being able to go from freezer or fridge straight to the oven is a huge plus! You don't have to worry about it loosing it's shape or being hard to lay flat after rolling it up for storage because it will unroll and lay flat every time which is a big space saver. There are measurements along each edge and in the center you get size and a circle to follow for pie crusts or maybe making sure your cookies are all the same size. I found this mat to go above and beyond what I expected from it. I love how easy it is to clean off and then roll it up and your all done! It's made from quality materials, doesn't have any odor upon arrival like some things I've gotten and can go from freezer straight to the over! You'll wonder how you ever lived without one after trying this pastry mat! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01875EFB4?ref_=cm_rdp_product