OH-BOX® 10400mah Portable Battery Charger USB Power Bank



This battery charger is also a phone stand, flashlight and charges more than just your phone!

This is a nice little charger especially great for traveling. One of my favorite features is the phone holder. It will hold your phone while it's being charged or can simply be where you stand your phone while talking, letting it rest or playing games, etc. It also has a nice LED flashlight for finding your way in the dark. It has over charge protection which I find a must since phones are so expensive. Not only will it charge your phone but it will also charge cameras, a gps device, tablets, etc. Simple design yet compact and portable. OH-Box has put a lot of features into a small yet powerful portable battery charger! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0196FNBN2?ref_=cm_rdp_product