Beast Viking Extreme Heat Resistant Oven Gloves



"Beast" is the right word to describe these great gloves!

I must say when I took these gloves out of the package I had a little giggle, lol. First because they looked huge! Second because they said "Beast" on them and my first thought was that it might take a beast to fit into them, lol. I was wrong! I have very small hands, we're talking like size 5 ring size in a ladies to give you and idea of how small my hands are. I thought I might could use them as a sleeping bag, lol. So, on I went to the test that I was sure was going to be a huge failure. I put one hand in, hummm, next the other, again, hummm. I was then shocked and my giggles got stopped in their tracks. They actually fit pretty good! Not perfect mind you, there was a little room for give and since they are stretchy, I'm sure they'll fit a much larger hand more snugly. That being said, while it's not quite grilling weather now, I tested them out on the one thing I seem to get burned on most often, my cast iron skillet! With my tiny hands I had room in the glove, I still had a very nice grip on the skillet and not once felt any heat. My hands may never suffer another cast iron burn!! I had my husband try them on because he has much, much larger hands than I and they fit him great and I think he has hid them for his own use, lol. So if your thinking they won't fit, I can attest that they will fit tiny to very large hands with room to spare. The quality of the gloves is better than most I have seen and the design is awesome! They can also be used for more than just grilling or in the kitchen. Mechanics could use them when working on hot engines, they'd be great at that next bonfire and let's not forget camping! Overall, I was very impressed with the workmanship and quality of these heat resistant gloves from Beast Viking! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0185WS0EC?ref_=cm_rdp_product