Rockdale Duffel Bag with Laptop Compartment



Great duffel bag with a padded compartment for your laptop!

I like the idea of having a compartment for my laptop built into a duffel bag and Rockdale has done it and done it very well! This bag folds small to save storage space yet when fully opened has plenty of room for a weekend trip plus you can have your laptop in the same bag. The workmanship of this duffel bag is superb along with the quality of materials used. You get a roomy inside with another smaller pouch for small items. Next you will notice you have a nicely padded compartment for your laptop. The lining is nice and soft yet well padded for great protection. On the outside you also get another zippered pouch. You have the choice of carrying it by the handle straps which features a velcro closure to put both handles together to make carrying it more comfortable and not awkward. The shoulder strap is fastened by metal hooks, not the cheap plastic kind but heavy duty metal hooks. The shoulder strap also comes with a shoulder pad and you can adjust the strap to fit your comfort. Overall, I am very impressed with the material and workmanship of this duffel bag. I especially like the padded laptop compartment and the ability to fold it into a compact size for storing. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0143PBAVK?ref_=cm_rdp_product