DROK® LED Motion Sensor Night Light



Great as a night light but also for dark closets, etc.

This motion sensor light from Drok is perfect for using as a night light but also great in small areas where you need some extra light. It comes with a setting for motion sensing, stay on and off, so you can choose how you want the light to function. It only takes 3 AA batteries and comes with the mounting tape.so there is no screws necessary. I tried ours in our pantry that doesn't have any light and it was enough light to be able to see what I was looking for. I put mine on motion sensor so that when we open the pantry door, the light automatically comes on and goes off when we close it. Once mounted all you have to do to replace the batteries, is slide the cover off, no need to remove the whole unit. If your looking for some extra light then this light would be great for that dark closet, in dark cabinets, under kitchen cabinets, etc. It is also a great night light for little ones or adults that need some soft light during the night. Overall, I'm very happy with the performance, amount of light and the ease of use this light provides. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018Z6VLV2?ref_=cm_rdp_product